• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

3 year wait. 60p aquascape - Planted

Sorry guys. Been a mad few months. Went away travelling a little, so got back about 6 weeks ago.

D22F31FC-7C81-47E0-9625-49B60B590A66.jpeg

Stopped by Tokyo and Niigata for a look around the ADA gallery and Sumida....... WOW

The 60p has changed a bit planted about 4 weeks ago. A touch of Amano, but going well. Lights are still runn8ng on the dimmer. Not had any issues, just trying to manage a little BBA and green spot. Turned the Co2 up a bit.

5ABE42E1-C5E6-4999-B897-B1C9E243B489.jpeg

Hello planty,

These 3 tanks looking good, the newest one (middle one) needs more plant mass but will look great once carpet and background plant have filled out...

The one with the sand look really nice, are there any shrimp in there?

Glad to hear that dimmer is running with no issues, Ive got the same moonlights so going pick up the same dimmer for my light.

Would love to visit Japan, maybe day... sigh..

Will be following will interest.

No, no critters yet. I can’t quite decide what I want. I used to run this setup with shrimp, but they kept getting sucked onto the inlet and couldn’t escape. I’m not one for covering them, so need something bigger than a cherry with some colour. Will do some research.

Yea. Japan is a great place. Shame I couldn’t take pictures at ADA. They had some amazing aquscapes.

Back