• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

SNOW!!!!

We've hardly had any up here just a very light covering :(

Nice photo's ld like the second one down where your looking down the street

Nick16 said:
my school is CLOSED i am amazed, first time for everything i guess, looks like im on my mtb hitting the trails tommorow.

No way! How much snow have you got? I've been told by the head to come in cold weather gear so we take the kids out in the snow!!!!! (Which sounds great, but I'd rather be in bed!!!)

That's deeper than we've got Paulo. Looks like London and the South East will grind to a halt tomorrow then!!! :lol:

Ed Seeley said:
That's deeper than we've got Paulo. Looks like London and the South East will grind to a halt tomorrow then!!! :lol:
That was a few hours ago and its still coming down! Shame in live so close to work! oh well....

Just measured it here and it's at a couple of inches at the mo. Still coming down really heavy. They just mentioned on the local news that the south east has been the worst hit so far.

James

It's really good here, I can't wait for a few inches so I can wax up a old deck and snow/skate.

I've spent the night watching the snow fascinated, it's still heavy here in Leeds even if it does seem to be slowing off the clouds still have that full of snow look to them.

i ventured 15 mile down the road to go to Cambridge for work, and turned tale. blizzard conditions just past Grantham and it's set to get worse

Hi.Just lost bet with my kids as to how deep the snow is.I said 7inch they said 10inch deep & it is 9inch deep.That me £5 out of pocket,lol.

Weeeeeeeeeeee! Snow everywhere. :D
So I'm off to sit in a nice climate controlled office :(

My stupid ********** wife (she's foreign but don't want to offend anyone else :lol:) threatened me with divorce if I take my 3 year old the 5 minute walk to nursery!!!

It's not the snow!!! She says that children cannot go out in weather as cold as it is.lol. She said that I was stupid to take them out yesterday even though in their buggy next to each other they come out at the end of the journey lovely and warm whereas I was frozen stiff.

She said I was trying to kill her children!!!

I rue the day I married a foreigner :lol:

My children have to look out the window and watch all the other children playing in the snow :( Saddens me

AC

SuperColey1 said:
I rue the day I married a foreigner :lol:
HAHAHA she must be from down south where its warmer :p

I went into the snow yesterday when it was pouring down at its worse, thought was going to damage the camera too lol

Been walking to work this morning some of the way and taking photos lol managed to get to work just 40 minutes late only to find out only 4 of a team of 35 made it LOL

Yep from the capital!!! If its cold they stay in and keep warm. If its too sunny they stay in to keep out of the sun!!!

Cannot understand some people. lol

AC

SuperColey1 said:
Yep from the capital!!! If its cold they stay in and keep warm. If its too sunny they stay in to keep out of the sun!!!
Cannot understand some people. lol
AC
Bloody southerners! LOL we from up north just go out and make snow men lol
You should also try the beaches up north, even in the summer the water is freezing but we are used to it :p

My missus didn't want to go to work today to go to the park and play in the snow (she is from Lisbon) ;)

Back