• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Paul from Norfolk, Uk

R6paul

Seedling
Evening all,

Thought I had better say hello. I'm Paul from Norfolk, UK.

Always wanted a marine tank but I can't afford the start up costs or have the time for the required maintenance. Also used to be in to my Koi.

Wanted to pick up a cheap tank and chuck some tropical fish in there for my daughter who loves watching fish. I let the wife pick the tank as it was going on the kitchen Worktop. Ended up with a Superfish Home 60.

Whilst browsing YouTube for inspiration for my tank I came across one of George Farmers videos which opened up my eyes to the world of Aqua Scaping. Ended up taking a drive down to Aquarium Gardens and due to my addictive and impulsive nature I ended up spending alot more than I ever planned but now have my tank set up and planted.

It's currently in week 2 of cycling and I'm looking forward to the day I can start putting some animal life in there, which atm seems like a long time away.

It's not everyone's cup of tea, it'll never win any awards and it's not quite finished but I'm happy with how it's starting to look which is the main point. Heres a pic of how it stands atm:

20180319_214542-jpg.jpg

Loving the forum, lots of good info. Love looking at everyone else's tanks and setups. It's certainly got me interested and look forward to setting up some more tanks in the future once I've done some learning first hand.

Attachments

• 20180319_214542.jpg
    20180319_214542.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 109
Hi Paul, nice to have another norfolk chap on here.

Back