• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nigel's Forest scape 128L

My green neon tetra. They really shine in my forest and school well.
38673496830_c6d96cfff6_k.jpg
green neon tetra by Nigel H, on Flickr

:clap::thumbup:

outstanding ! can you give more details about your DSM routine please

Thank you :)

Good link about blender method

I dry started 4 weeks in this tank. 3 weeks in my ada 45p. There was not much condensation on the glass because I had two big openings for ventilation to prevent mold. I had some mold on the wood. My advice start with a small opening so the environment will be humid. If there is mold then increase the openings. Basically I did two succesful dry starts with condensation on the glass and w/o. Both are fine. Fissidens is really bulletproof IMO.

Daily 10-15 min airing and spray after that with RO water to prevent lime build up on the glass.

Keep it wet but not dripping wet. No water pools this can cause algae.

Lighting period can go 12-14 hours a day because there is no water in it. No experience with burning mosses but I heard if you use to much light (not sure how much PAR exactly) it can burn the moss. So maybe hang the light some what higher if possible if you have really high light above the tank.

The Dutch aquascaper @work!
:thumbup: ;)
Goed bezig!

Ha Willem is that you? :p

Thanks

Last edited:
Back