• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60p - Agent Orange AKA 'Roof on Fire'

852DE58D-EAFE-4B30-9F90-C225CD188855.jpeg
68526F5A-E3C4-4497-970D-70FA8FEF3973.jpeg
So got a bunch of new toys today, including the new ADA Light Screen and Vuppa II

Just shot a quick photo to show you the new background (don’t mind to Rotala looking a bit sorry for itself at the moment)

Looks great, seems to add another dimension to depth. I'm going to have to get one now...where did you get yours from?

Hey Tim,

Yeah it’s so cool can’t stop staring.

I bought from a new ADA retailer here in Denmark, I actually think this is one of the first units in Europe

Attachments

• 01EFCAEA-64C5-4D0A-A049-6E9D047AB3DF.jpeg
    01EFCAEA-64C5-4D0A-A049-6E9D047AB3DF.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 162
A lot of money but the result is very pleasing!

How much power? Can you put it on timer?

Thanks

The screen looks great, but that cost more than a new tank! Tho perhaps not a ADA tank :p

Plants are looking lovely, amazing colours under the RGB light

A lot of money but the result is very pleasing!

How much power? Can you put it on timer?

Thanks

I don’t know about the output actually, but it’s a really nice “night mode” light by itself. Can try and take a picture this evening, it appears much more natural than using blue “moonlight” LEDs

I’ve put it on the same timer as the main light :)

The screen looks great, but that cost more than a new tank! Tho perhaps not a ADA tank :p

Plants are looking lovely, amazing colours under the RGB light

Thanks! Yeah ADA products are filthy expensive, but quality and design is second to none - and that’s for me personally really important when you have the tank in your living room. I really enjoy the “ecosystem” of their products and how they are designed to just fit together

Love this tank but the screen isn't for me, I love the idea of a backlight but the blue just looks a bit too artificial and staged

I don’t know about the output actually, but it’s a really nice “night mode” light by itself. Can try and take a picture this evening, it appears much more natural than using blue “moonlight” LEDs

I’ve put it on the same timer as the main light :)
Thanks! I'm waiting for the pics, maybe some with dimmer on 50%?

Ranked 333 at this years IAPLC. Very pleased as this is my first competition entry and only my second scape.
Unfortunately due to relocating tank health wasn’t peaking when the picture was taken, so timing could’ve been better, never the less I’m very happy with the results.

Back