• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hey everyone!!

Sirkavu

Hi fish tank lovers :D

I am a newbie ( haha) but with big passion for fish tanks and fish care. I have a small 34L tank with two dwarf gouramis and in the past had horrible experience with Pets at Home, so now I am learning as much as possible as I am buying a 180L Juwel Rio :)

Will definitely start a journal.

One question - I have a few questions in regards the set up, sand, plants, where should I post a thread in order to get some answers?

Thank you all :)

Hi fellow newbie and welcome!

This is the most amazing forum, I've only been here a few days myself and already know it saved me from a couple of potentially expensive mistakes ;)
I'm starting a Juwel Vision 180 so out tanks are not dissimilar :thumbup:

Maybe read around, use the search function to find questions similar to the ones you've got. Maybe that'll answer your questions, and if not, you'll see where the questions were posted and can ask yours in the same area of the forum. :)

Hello Sirkavu, and welcome. Check out the tutorial section, it contains all the info you need to get you going. For individual questions post in the relevant forum.

Back