• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Green Shallows... 80g/300L rimless frag/shallow

Very nice setup, I’m planning something of similar size 440 litre with eheim 1200xl and fx4 I’ll be keeping stalsbergi (Peru green terror ciclids) with a few lower demanding plants. Likely keeping the lights lower powered and adding co2. See what happens. I’ve been keeping cichlids for a few years and finally managed to source some of these that don’t destroy plants so I’m gonna give it a go. How much co2 are you getting through per month on your tank ?

Sounds pretty cool!

I go through a 10lb cylinder roughly every 6 weeks

This will be my first co2 attempt so bound to make some mistakes along the journey. Your tank gives me inspiration, I don’t think I’m going as heavy planted as yours. Mine will be more plants on rocks and wood and maybe some cryp patches around the ground

Alright guys

Not alot of updating to do really. No changes to any parameters.. Everything is just cruising after all the commotion recently.

Finally got some decent FTS (aside the glare of the damn tripod leg on the glass :oops: )

I guess this would be around Day 70 since rescape

-

-

Back