• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

2kg Co2 with wheel valve

Warren

Hi guys

Where can I buy a 2kg co2 bottle with a wheel valve in the Surrey area. Would like to purchase and not rent the bottle. Even happy to purchase off an online site if anyone can guide me in the right direction.

Do you know a supplier as I don't seem to be having much luck.

Hi there,

Assuming you're talking about the following, correct me if i'm wrong.

Adam's gas is a good supplier of CO2 bottles, unfortunately don't do an exact 2kg bottle however do offer a 1.5kg bottle if that's any good. Good supplier in the Surrey area is Pyramid Steel in Aldershot, it's what I use for my 5kg bottles, they offer both new bottles & refills. Price for a 1.5kg bottle will come out to £25 deposit & £12 for the refill.

http://www.adamsgas.co.uk/product/f...ponics-and-aquatic-plant-growth-new-cylinder/
https://www.pyramidsteel.co.uk/adams-gas

Alternatively I believe the supplier Adam's gas provides a delivery service out of Kent, might be worth checking Adam's gas suppliers to see if any are closer to you

Thanks. I'm new to the UK so not much knowledge of suppliers. I would like to buy the bottle. Do they all supply with wheel valves or can they arrange to fit these.

Thanks. I'm new to the UK so not much knowledge of suppliers. I would like to buy the bottle. Do they all supply with wheel valves or can they arrange to fit these.

All the bottles come standard with the valves shown on the websites (I'm pretty sure these are wheel valves?) so there's no problems there, the threads are the standard British threads which work with most regulators available. As far as refilling it'll be a straight swap for a different bottle (Obviously no additional charge you'll only pay £12 for the refill), I believe you might be able to ask to keep the same bottle but they'll have to send it away to refill at Adam's gas, with a lot of these kinds of suppliers you never really own the bottle, simply take it out and swap it for another when you need a refill.

Attachments

• 88F3F24B-0D3C-4F22-8D68-6FB867CEBEC0.jpeg
    88F3F24B-0D3C-4F22-8D68-6FB867CEBEC0.jpeg
    969.1 KB · Views: 89
Back