• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

LED Lighting For 24” High Tec Tank

Wen one aspect of the design is so obviously poorly engineered, it makes me wonder about the overall product. It often puts me off buying an expensive item, as I wonder what other corners have been cut were they can't be so easily seen.

Any idea where to buy them other than Amazon or AllPondSolutions?

I've currently got the 28W freshwater model but no where seems to stock them, Kind of need another one as I feel like one alone isn't enough. Though then I need to start thinking about a controlller etc and then I could just buy a twinstar instead.

I know a good local retailer I can ask them to look into it and email you some information if you would like?

I know a good local retailer I can ask them to look into it and email you some information if you would like?

I would appreciate that if you could.

I like the light and would like them synced up together but not being able to find them in stock anywhere is frustrating.

I would appreciate that if you could.

I like the light and would like them synced up together but not being able to find them in stock anywhere is frustrating.

I’ve given them a ring and they’re going to look into what they can get. The shop is called South Devon Aquatic Centre, located in Paignton

I compared two lights
- Chihiros LED A501
- Twinstar 600S

And here is photo (same low-cost camera setting)

TSvsChihi.jpg

Back