• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

016l - Number 19 - Mateusz Salawa

salava8

Hello all. ;) This is my nineteenth arrangement. This time I have set up a small High Tech tank with more emphasis on plants than on hardscape.

IMG_8430_800.jpg

Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 25h = 16L
Filtration: Eheim 2213 (400 l / h)
Lights: Aquael Leddy Smart 2 Plant 6W (9 hours) x2
Photo Period: 12 am - 9 pm
Fertilisation: Azoo Gro Nature Plant Premium, Azoo Aquaguard Plus, Azoo Carbon Plus, Azoo Plant Auxins
CO2: High-pressure bottle
Water: RO + mineralizer orange v4
Substrate: ADA Amazonia
Flora: Mini Pelia, Micranthemum sp. 'Monte Carlo, Hydrocotyle sp. Japan, Eleocharis acicularis, Anubias barteri nana, Rotala rotundifolia red
Fauna: Neocaridina davidi var. red

Last edited:
Looks amazing :)
especially given the scale of the tank
How often do you trim?

Looks amazing :)
especially given the scale of the tank
How often do you trim?

Thanks! ;)

I have to cut stem plant often, every two weeks. Other plants don't grow so fast. ;)

Enjoy wataching :headphone:

Day 220. Time to update. : wink: Aquarium lives from pruning to pruning. :Wink:

The big problem is the moss that grows into anubias, it's hard to control it. : roll: I didn't plan to plan it initially. It has grown from several branches attached to other plants or laws. Regarding algae, from time to time the leaves of anubias are attacked by black beard algae and green spot algae. The fight continues as always.

In general, the cube is a decoration of my flat. Due to the small size of tanks, it doesn't require a lot of work.

IMG_8661p_1500.jpg

IMG_8665p_1500.jpg

IMG_8670p_1500.jpg

Looking great mate. Love it. Keep up good work.
This looks great!
Very jealous of this! Would be perfect for a Betta

Thanks for comments ;).

Update: D
Black beard algae and green spot algae after reducing the amount of fertilizer and applying carbo are in the back. Unfortunately, the "feral" Monte Carlo has already suffered a bit. I hope it will recover. After the next pruning Hydrocotyle sp japan and Rotala, grow best of course, :).

IMG_9063p_1500.jpg

The tank slowly prepares for liquidation. At last, time for something bigger, namely 45L. : Wink:

Bonus (I wonder if it will be seen here :))
https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/stories/highlights/17877909775238917/

If not, I invite you to my profile on Instagram (the info about my arrangements gets there soon):
https://www.instagram.com/akwapelneroslin/?hl=pl

At 45L I will be able to let some fish in. I miss a lot of movement in the tank.
In an 16L, I can arrange some kind of wabi kusa. I have to keep Anubias somewhere. o_O

Attachments

• IMG_9063p_1500.jpg
    IMG_9063p_1500.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 119
Thanks for comment. :) I sent photo of this aquarium on IAPLC 2018. Paradoxically, the arrangement took quite a high place. Rank 977. A total of 1977 entries from 68 countries.

Aquarium was liquidated one week ago. I am preparing the new project. I hope I show you photo in near future.

1024.jpg

Last edited:
Back