• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Smallest tank ever

Aqua360

Hi guys,

saw this tank on one of George Farmers videos and by Oliver Knott:

https://www.ebuy7.com/item/egfejdidjfad

I love nano and pico tanks, tempted to grab this for the £40 advertised, but at 0.5 litre volume (or smaller) it may just end up being a gimmick rather than anything remotely sustainable lol.

Was intrigued to see the set-up pics by others on the link provided, I don't think I'd stock anything in this in terms of even shrimp. Probably some bucephalandra at best.

What's everyone's thoughts?

(PS I know this tank isn't the smallest ever)

Now I was wondering where Oliver gothese tanks from. So Have bought one just to have a play with.
Fish wise, I would say Shrimp/micro crab and possibly Heterandria Formosa Males.

No fish however small is suitable for a tank that size and to put even one in I think would be cruel.

Now I was wondering where Oliver gothese tanks from. So Have bought one just to have a play with.
Fish wise, I would say Shrimp/micro crab and possibly Heterandria Formosa Males.

nice! Let us know how it goes, I've splurged this month on supplies already so I'm waiting a little while before I get this, but it'll look good in the office when i do!

nice! Let us know how it goes, I've splurged this month on supplies already so I'm waiting a little while before I get this, but it'll look good in the office when i do!

Will do. will be good to have a pico and not have to build an external canister filter for it.
Postage was only £10 so happy with that.

Will do. will be good to have a pico and not have to build an external canister filter for it.
Postage was only £10 so happy with that.

Which version did you get? I counted it at £41 including postage for the light, temp and heated version if that's correct? :)

When do you think you'll receive it?

Which version did you get? I counted it at £41 including postage for the light, temp and heated version if that's correct? :)

When do you think you'll receive it?

@Gill Also did you go for black or white? :)

went for the complete kit in white. Came to £41, but happy with that as all the kit is with it.
should take no more than 2 weeks to get here.

went for the complete kit in white. Came to £41, but happy with that as all the kit is with it.
should take no more than 2 weeks to get here.

the white looks cool, I'm in two minds over what colour I prefer lol

Back