• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Refill Warrington

Carl825

Hi,

I`m not having much luck getting a CO2 refill for an old 2Kg FE in the Warrington area.

Can anyone help?

I also have a Beer CO2 cylinder 10 Litre I think but would rather not fill this as its too big to fit at side
of my tank.

Thanks

Try gascylindersuk at Haydock industrial estate. if your FE is out of date you will probably be unable to get it refilled (safety issues).
They do a range of sizes but you would have to pay a "deposit" on the cylinders . Not bad prices though.

There’s a place in Bolton that do 2kg for a fiver. They used to be in Trafford Park but recently moved. They sell a recon bottle for £15 which is great value considering it comes with a ten year usage life.

I now have an inventory in the garage of 5 x 2kg bottles. I then get them all filled once I’ve got one left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, do you have any details for the Bolton supplier? I have been using one in Middleton that's the same price for gas but charges £35 for a reconditioned cylinder.

Cheers
John

Back