• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello!

mooncake

Hey all,

I've been lurking around for a while but here's my official 'hello'. I'm a young lady from the South East/outer London who has kept tropical fish for 5 or so years now, but recently (I'm not even sure how I came to fall down this slippery slope... I think I was researching a new LED light because my tank's old T8s broke and ended up stumbling upon the world of aquascaping) became interested in putting together a much more aesthetically pleasing tank.

I got a new 60cm a couple of weeks ago and am slowly getting around to scaping it out (a shameful attempt, but I'm learning tons as I go along so maybe one day it'll look semi-decent!). Already I'm debating whether to get another one (a little smaller this time, but still an issue of 'want' vs. 'where do I put it?' :crazy:). I'd really wanted to get a betta, but now also love the idea of setting up a small community in the 60cm, including shrimp, so I figure the safest option might be to get a separate, slightly smaller tank for one.

Anyway, hi to all. I've already learnt a ton from browsing around the forums here, so hopefully can continue to expand my knowledge with the help of you all.

Hi
Hey all,

I've been lurking around for a while but here's my official 'hello'. I'm a young lady from the South East/outer London who has kept tropical fish for 5 or so years now, but recently (I'm not even sure how I came to fall down this slippery slope... I think I was researching a new LED light because my tank's old T8s broke and ended up stumbling upon the world of aquascaping) became interested in putting together a much more aesthetically pleasing tank.

I got a new 60cm a couple of weeks ago and am slowly getting around to scaping it out (a shameful attempt, but I'm learning tons as I go along so maybe one day it'll look semi-decent!). Already I'm debating whether to get another one (a little smaller this time, but still an issue of 'want' vs. 'where do I put it?' :crazy:). I'd really wanted to get a betta, but now also love the idea of setting up a small community in the 60cm, including shrimp, so I figure the safest option might be to get a separate, slightly smaller tank for one.

Anyway, hi to all. I've already learnt a ton from browsing around the forums here, so hopefully can continue to expand my knowledge with the help of you all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back