• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ada 60P - nature aquarium

Thanks I'll clean my filter floss. This JBL e901 is not as good as my old eheim one anyway.

Alto; these are sold under royal tetra 'super blue' sélection, real name is Inpaichthys kerri, they are not shy and Beautiful...

Anyway, H. Araguaia is an awesome idea thanks!

I've mounted an white background and the tank is looking WAY better IMO:
18060408252556679.jpg

Cheers

In the midst of a rescape & now you've got me thinking ...
except where am I going to find a white background to try o_O

these are sold under royal tetra 'super blue' sélection, real name is Inpaichthys kerri, they are not shy and Beautiful...

If they looked anywhere near that good in the shop, they must be a special line - any idea if they are wild caught or line bred?

I think I saw those fish in the Aquatic Design Centre in London the other day, or some very similar. I'd never seen them before in person and they did catch my eye.

The white background is just an adhesive white film I've bought in a DIY store. ;)

The royal 'super blue' tetras are line bred, in the shop they were looking very dark but in my tank males are blue and female black. I'll post better pics soon.

July update, lose the stems idea in the background, I love the low maintenance and nature style of the actual version;

180704114658103912.jpg

Next Time i'll clean the middle path, add some new sand and pebbles and take the final pic. Still some BBA but nothing too annoying, burning it with liquid carbon at every water change.

Actually dosing 3ml aquarebell npk daily and 2ml aquarebell iron weekly.

Cheers guys

Ugly tank still running, I trashed All the eriocaulon because it's an BBa magnet and slow growing boring plant.

Got some rotala H'ra, we'll see if this helps me from selling All my stuff and find an better hobby.

180827120241556102.jpg

180827120239571062.jpg

Cheers

Ugly tank still running, I trashed All the eriocaulon because it's an BBa magnet and slow growing boring plant.

Got some rotala H'ra, we'll see if this helps me from selling All my stuff and find an better hobby.

Cheers

Is it that time of the year again?:D
25C65057-86A8-4BB5-85CC-51277F8620AA.jpeg

Back