• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

T8 LEDs on 240Roma

Looneeyy

MY QUESTION IS:

Is Arcadia T8 LEDs the way forward as I’m unsure on what I’m looking for?

Evening all!

really need some help and guidance? Or passed experiences!!

When i originally brought my Fluval Roma 240LITRE it came already with T8 LEDs! Which I find produce the amount I need? I don’t require anymore I’m happy with what it is! Going to start adding Crypts and more anubias soon..

But on the LED has broken as water got into the lighting system as my Hydra produces bubbles at surface and where they burst it caused water to get into the system..

If you can find replacement bulbs for the T8's then use what you are happy with i would say, if not then consider upgrading to T5's, you can fit them yourself the ballasts usually come with bulb holder fittings, i've started using LED's myself and i wouldn't go back, they cost a lot less to run. :)

If you can find replacement bulbs for the T8's then use what you are happy with i would say, if not then consider upgrading to T5's, you can fit them yourself the ballasts usually come with bulb holder fittings, i've started using LED's myself and i wouldn't go back, they cost a lot less to run. :)
They’re LED atm but Didn’t really know what was best As in company wise or anything? Can only really find Arcadia doing T8 LEDs that look half decent?

Fluval Aquasky is designed to fit right into the Roma 240.

I also understand that the Plant light 3.0 (formerly Fresh and Plant 2.0) can be made to fit.

Back