• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Confusion over my CO2 kit

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can clear things up for me. I purchased my co2 kit a couple of months ago as recommended by a staff member of the company I purchased from, after giving them some information about my tank. I have only just noticed that the kit I was recommended is advertised as being suitable for 80L-500L tanks. Mine is only 25L - There are kits advertised for smaller tanks but I am just wondering if this is a problem? Working pressure remains the same for all tank sizes I imagine? The atomizer I have is suited for the correct tank size so I am just wondering why the minimum for my kit would be 80L?

Many thanks,

Chris

Would/will work for smaller tanks than 80 L I suspect.
80 to 500 L to me would indicate that within this range one Atomizer properly sized for volume of water the tank holds would suffice whereas,larger than 500 L might require two Atomizer's of diffuser's,or reactor along with possibly more flow from filter's to achieve good CO2 distribution.
Would want proper size Atomizer than too small.IMHO

Back