• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lights and Movement - Jewel Vision 180 from pre-set up :)

OFF TOPIC ALERT ON

I have a horse who hates being in a stall - he'd rather live outside in a field in any weather ..... except busy folk will complain to Animal Cruelty Prevention officers - who rarely have much equine experience, especially with feral horses ... so in a stall he goes in "bad" weather
A friend's horse loves his stall, he endures outside & displays great distress if left out too long

My last horse loved being in the stable and initially hated being in the field. He could not be left alone as he'd just jump out and go back to his stable ( 1.45 wire fence, from trot)
Clearly having a loose stallion about near road, railwayline and mares is not ideal so I spent literally weeks hand-grazing him, first on a leadrope, then on the lunge. Then spent a fortune putting another strand of electric wire around his field to 1.60. He only jumped out once after that and decided being in the field was not that bad after all :D

OFF TOPIC ALERT OFF

Little snapshot of two of my rainbows - handheld with monster zoom so sorry for not so sharp...

large?v=1.jpg

Month 4
After going through the usual teething problems I think the tank is finally approaching "maturity"
Had a bit of algae, reduced light drastically - it was also running too warm with the lights - had the amazon swords melt from lack of light and warmth, got a mobile aircon for the kitchen for the hottest hours and the last month everything recovered.
Still deeply in love with the fork tails, they are getting prettier and more colourful by the week. Just ordered some more as I had stocked very lightly originally.

28xrsoa

29Vo76Z

Back