• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

a reputable place to buy top grade RCS online

Hi there,

One seller I've had experience with is Green Army Aquatics on Ebay who sells several lines of RCS including painted. All Shrimps arrived alive & healthy, they began to breed within about 2 weeks of arriving. I ordered the painted grade and found the females had great colour - wouldn't necessarily call them 100% painted as the males do lack a lot of colour however this is often the case with males anyway. One thing to note is he is somewhat expensive, 10 painted shrimp ran me about £30 but within the 2 months I've roughly had them their numbers have gone up from 10 to around 40-50.

Can recommend this seller, sure there are others but he seems pretty consistent with stock and keeps you updated as well. An alternative is to just look around on ebay/gumtree - often times people are selling excess shrimp in their tanks so you can pick up some high grade shrimp for £1 each in many cases.

Hope this helps!

facebook groups, I got a group of PBL CBS for £2 each if I remember correctly

Back