• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Planting for Dummies

roughyed

Is there a tutorial for how to actually plant the plants? I know its very basic but so far I subscribe to the stuff it in method of planting! :D

As different plants have different roots/stems (I've learnt this much!) I guess they need different methods. I saw a great video by Tropica (apart from making it look so so easy) I had trouble relating the few plants shown to the ones I've got.

I was using the theory that I needed to plant it before pruning so didn't read it! :lol: :D

Thanks, its a good read.

Well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it :lol:
But given the price of plants, fish, CO2, fertilizers, etc, etc, of our hobby a little prior knowledge always helps. Keep reading and keep learning!

I don't hae a link, but if you search on the PFK website George did a video blog of a step-by-step setup some time ago, and described how to plant some of the plants.

...or you could always ask in the Plants forums if you're ever confused. ;)

Thomas McMillan said:
...or you could always ask in the Plants forums if you're ever confused. ;)

I might try that before being arm deep in water in a tank next time!! :D :lol:

Thanks for those, I stuck the Vallisneria in mine in a clump, one of tropicas vids seperates it out.

Plus George is younger than I thought!

Back