• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Buying mail-order fish

Yep i got 100 rummy noses from them a while ago, a few didn't survive maybe 20, but they sent me 40 free of charge

As already stated, M/A cuts a good deal for a regular face :lol:
I Shop there a LOT, so one of the staff members in there knows me quite well, freindly face=nice discounts ;)

bought two discuss by post, poor things were nearly on deaths door and they are not cheap either. after 3 days lost one of them however the remaining fish survived and is okay however i would not buy by post ever again i believe it is cruelty.

mick555 said:
bought two discuss by post, poor things were nearly on deaths door and they are not cheap either. after 3 days lost one of them however the remaining fish survived and is okay however i would not buy by post ever again i believe it is cruelty.

With total respect Mick....there are certain fish that will do well via mail order and certain fish that won't. Discus will not. Even if they were the last fish on earth, i would not buy Discus unless i'd seen them feeding and happily swimming about.....and had a chat with the dealer about water conditions etc etc !!!!!

So is it cruelty selling them or plain stupidity buying them ?

james3200 said:
Yep i got 100 rummy noses from them a while ago, a few didn't survive maybe 20, but they sent me 40 free of charge

I just got 25 Rasbora Espei from them for £30 delivered. All alive on arrival and 5 days later still looking good :) Read loads of bad things about them r.e. delivering via the post but these came via courier so maybe they have changed their method of delivery :)

Either way I am very happy

AC

Back