• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A South American blackwater biotope - The Chevron Scape

zozo

Don't want to get to political... But..
Oil companies etc. are the real terrorists obviously..

Simply rule the 3th world countries with corrupt rulers.. Then these corrupt rulers create terrorists again from the indigenious population.. Creating a perfect lightning arrestor for the "instigator" when the crap hits the fan. South America probably doesn't contain enough oil for that. But look what oil does to the Middle east, there this concept works like a charm. ISIS as Lightning arrestor is funded by so called illigal oil traficing worth billions a month.

In a way the indigenous victims of this fraud actualy have all the right to fight fire with fire and blow up Chevron and co.. Resulting in them beeing called the terrorist and get retaliated with some bigger boms. :(

I'm realy not proud of my country seating the International tribunal in The Hague.. But hence the Netherlands is world wide known as a criminal wallhala.
Investigations revealed we have a money laundry industry traficing 80 billion dollar a year and the investigators say, that's only what we have been able to trace so far but have no sollid proof. This number is likely only the tip of an iceberg. Currently we have a top ruler in cahoots with Shell, after his political career is over he will get offered a nice job there to quietly work on his retirement.

It's indeed

profoundly shocking

obvious, don't bite the hand that feeds you scenario..

Please don't get me started :mad:

Btw. South America has plenty of oil. Do you think the situation in eg. Venezuela is entirely down to the (debatable) incompetence and or malignancy of the current or previous administration? Just to pick an example.
Major can of worms here, I can see banhammers getting readied.

But yeah, this sucks; it is also just one example of how the "West" screws the rest of the world.

I understand why greed is one of the seven deadly sins. I think, we are really close to our end.

Back