• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Reeflowers All Inclusive Ferts Help

Hi everyone, I am using the Reeflowers all inclusive fertilizer for my plants http://www.reeflowers.co.uk/portfolio-view/aquaplants-all-inclusive-85ml-250ml-500ml-1000ml/, dosing is 5ml per 100ltrs once a week.

Ive heard George Farmer say you should add ferts every day on one of his videos, would this apply to the ferts Im using? I have been dosing the 5ml per 100ltrs per week as suggested. Thanks :)
Hello,
Without knowing the contents of the product, it is impossible to know how much or how often to dose. Suggest you contact the vendor (or review the bottle contents if available) to determine what exactly is in this product.

Cheers,

Hello,
Without knowing the contents of the product, it is impossible to know how much or how often to dose. Suggest you contact the vendor (or review the bottle contents if available) to determine what exactly is in this product.

Cheers,

Hi thanks for the reply, I will stick with the recommended dosage for now and see how the plants get on. :)

once you start CO2 you’ll need a lot more.

EA Aquascaper is a good convenient liquid fert (daily dose) and gives good results. Or you can make your own and dose to EI values. This is the cheapest way but not as convenient, depends on what suits you and size of tank.

once you start CO2 you’ll need a lot more.

EA Aquascaper is a good convenient liquid fert (daily dose) and gives good results. Or you can make your own and dose to EI values. This is the cheapest way but not as convenient, depends on what suits you and size of tank.

Ive just been looking at the EA Aquascaper fert on Aquarium Gardens site where Ive ordered my Co2 Kit. It works out at 5ml per day/35ml per week so that should last a while. I will have a look on the forum on how to make your own, theres bound to be a thread on that here. :)

I have always assumed it is best to add ferts in smaller doses more frequently than larger doses less frequently as this avoids and overdosing of the tank at the start of the week? Any thoughts on this?

overdosing of the tank at the start of the week? Any thoughts on this?
"not possible"
People have used heavily overdosed EI ferts ( broken/stuck autodosers) without harm. There could be some sensitivity in fish (rarely) but not likely.

Back