• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Songs from the Man Cave!

Freddie Scott "Cry to me"

Last edited:
Hi all,
Terry Callier: "I Don't Want To See Myself (Without You)".

cheers Darrel

Haha, with the old vynil recording starts with sounding like a r&b ballad recorded live by a camp fire, suddenly changing in a JazzFunk party accompanied by Gospel choir. Great track!! This covers it about all.. :thumbup:

My friend Jim again, this time he tells the true story about our harbour being attacked during the German occupation of Guernsey.
Both my mother and Jim’s mum were evacuated to England just a day befor the bombs were dropped and the German forces arrived.

Beth Hart "Tell her you belong to me"

Sonny Black " Blues walkin by my side"

Meena Cryle "It makes me scream"
Best guitar lick about midway through, I have heard in a while.

Tony Tucker 'wait for the night to turn blue.

Leland Downing @ facebook just in case you ever wanted to see what me looks like.

Not a song.. But definitively worth a watch, especialy in the man cave preferably all by your self and suck it up.. :)

A brilliant tragicomedy and you must be a cold sun of a gun or very young and inexperienced to keep your eyes dry all the time watching this. :thumbup:

Meena Cryle "Makes me scream" Love the guitar licks about halfway through.

Not a song.. But definitively worth a watch, especialy in the man cave preferably all by your self and suck it up.. :)

A brilliant tragicomedy and you must be a cold sun of a gun or very young and inexperienced to keep your eyes dry all the time watching this. :thumbup:

Seen it...not such a great super power, but great writing...
How about a new thread TV/films/box sets etc from the man cave ?

Back