• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 75-P Who knows

soggybongo

Calling this one "who knows" as i dont know what im going to do and where im going with it. ive been planning this for over a year now. set up a small high tech modded fluval flex 57 and getting to know whats what between then and where i am at now.
really wanted an ada arm for the lights but they are like rocking horse poop unless you want to pay through the nose so decided on either the 600 or 900 aqua scaper light bracket set. I want the arms at the rear so i might get away with the 600.
filter/ flow wise i have a new fluval 406 and a ADA superjet es-600

I still need some more soil. now do i go with more of jbl pro scape soil or do i go with ADA Amazonia to get the best of both worlds help needed here guys. (i'll be doing dry start method)

collecting bits of wood to try out but really want more rock in this one.

20181207_215821_zpsgasf0no8.jpg

I would keep the JBL soil, because Amazonia leaches tonnes of Ammonia and gets ground up more easily. Also it looks odd having two different coloured soils (the JBL is more grey and Amazonia is richer brown).

Back