• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA60P “take a hike”

Awesome, Maybe I'll try them in my next 60p version.:thumbup:

Meanwhile I'm struggling to feed my german rams...:p

Beautiful fish, always loved them. They seem very fragile and shy though, nice to see those in your 60p.
:oops:
Wish I’d snapped some (crap) photos earlier today - finally trimmed (hacked) the choco tank, replanted etc, then finally fed the crew ... I was concerned I’d maybe lost some of the group as couldn’t see them for the forest but loads appeared from somewhere :wideyed:

I’ve ~20 S selatanensis ... they seem fairly outgoing, confident, less particular about food than the S vaillanti I have in another tank

There’s also a vaillanti trio (2 male, 1 female) in this tank but I see much less of them than the selatanensis & they hang back before coming out for food, this female was already adult when she arrived & she’s definitely more retiring than other vaillanti I’ve aquired as juveniles
I’d thought to transfer them to the main vaillanti group but I’d need to tear the tank down to net them so won’t bother

Once settled they seem fairly confident fish - unless ill

Sorry for the hijack :sorry:

How is this tank going? And your lovely gourami? :)

I purposely been holding back with updates and pictures for this tank, because I’m planing to submit it to this years EAPLC. For some reason the competition seems to be postponed. So I already have my final shot, but it being an ADA contest I can’t publish it.

Both fish and tank is doing great though, and it’s really turned out better than I could’ve hoped.
Hopefully I can share it with you guys soon :oops:

Well, I though eaplc wasn't happening this year! Great news, maybe I will give it a try too...is there any deadline yet? The website don't work on my phone

Well, I though eaplc wasn't happening this year! Great news, maybe I will give it a try too...is there any deadline yet? The website don't work on my phone

Website is still undergoing a overhaul. Last thing I heard deadline will be by the end of the year, with announcements of rankings early next year.
Categories will be: nano, medium, large, biotope, paludarium and wabi kusa.
Heard rumors the award ceremony will be held at Tropica headquarters in Denmark.

Guess I can share this, since it’s not the competition photo o_O
EBECB5B2-6614-4535-BC75-A22A8C830EBD.jpeg

Love how the pinnatifida has grown in on this one! On a side note, what camera settings are you using for these photos? I've got access to a good camera but get anything as sharp and clear as these.

Fabulous looking plants! The red in the Pinitifada is that with ADA ferts? T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks stunning, really vibrant healthy plant growth :thumbup:

I second that, happy plants!:pompus:

May I ask from what species is that snail? And does it lay white eggs on the hardscape? Thanks

Btw guys I’m giving away some Tropica plant care items over on my instagram account AquaticDK, please check it out :)
9E2B260A-6D14-4F5E-9009-4223652445EB.jpeg

Back