• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ONF Flat Nano LED Light

tayloss

Hi All,

I will post a review of this light once it arrives from Taiwan, but I have seen a few people use this light on a nano tank, and love the fact it has a built in dimmer function, which my current light (Dennerle Power LED 5.0) doesn't without an inline one:-

Screen_Shot_2018-08-18_at_12.18.37_AM_800x.png

It also has a ramp up and down function which I like too... I think its the nano version of the flat one that George was/is using on one of his tanks, but I plan on using this on my 25l tank to start with before moving over to a 35l re-scape!

Thanks,
Chris

What i don''t understand is: good looking luxury marketed product, good looking site. Stil using LUMEN, not PAR data :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Agreed.. maybe its an Asian thing?? I've seen a few people use these on a high tech planted, so am hoping its a winner! Its got to be better than the light I have at the moment!

I’ve got the 60cm flat one. Awesome light. Only thing missing from the app is a ramp up ramp down feature. (Unless you use the preprogrammed 11 hours of light setting).
I emailed onf thinking I’ve missed something in the app, they replied promptly but I think they thought I was mad not to want 11 hours of light per day!

I’ve seen the nano light, very well made. Haven’t seen it in action though :)

Is this primarily a marine fixture?
Think that's prob where the 11 hour light come from?

Not that I have found and this is different to app controller version as this one doesn’t have that level of control... it’s a button on the lamp to set the light levels and the ramp up and down is on turn on etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I think it’s a replacement led part to upgrade the original flat one to the new colorfull one.

Incidentally, their website pricing looks low compared to say green aqua. I assume buying direct you have to pay hefty shipping and customs tax?

Yes I think it’s a replacement led part to upgrade the original flat one to the new colorfull one.

Incidentally, their website pricing looks low compared to say green aqua. I assume buying direct you have to pay hefty shipping and customs tax?

You have to pay VAT when customs choose, although as they use DHL is been most items they’ve caught me on! Works out at around £110 inc VAT and delivery.... guess it’s swings and roundabout, but I’ve not found a light that fits my 25l planted as yet and don’t think the twin star fits a tank under 30cms?

Keen to see any close ups of this board for educational purposes.... :)

The light is due for delivery tomorrow which isn’t bad considering it’s taken 5days to get here! Will report back soon :)

Any pics of the LED diodes themselves?

Back