• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Decent price?!

Tucker90

I’ve been offered a DO aqua 35x26x22 nano for £30, is that reasonable? It’s immaculate! Can’t find what the retail price was!

Worth the buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do aqua tanks are similar to ADA but regular glass (not so noticeable in the nano tanks), silicone work not quite as nice (at least in those I saw) and retailed at my lfs @ half the price of its ADA counterpart

I glanced at local price and that sounds close to what I’d expect to pay retail
But if it’s immaculate and you like it ... and they aren’t being made any longer - at least that’s the claim of the local ADA rep

Didn’t like the tank, too small for what I wanted to do anyway and turns out it wasn’t the bargain I wanted, however, this was:

00a79a88a2bfd632e118e8cc2b29f10a.jpg
03dd72b9c7c73af2b412d4d981b42559.jpg

Apologies for the terrible phone pictures.

This is my new 50x40x25 optiwhite it’s not perfect by any means, the silicone work is not ADA standard but was on par with the do aqua I was looking at! All for the same price, £30!

Now to get planning! Will start a journal soon, just gathering the bits over the next month!

Thanks

Last edited:
A journal coming soon? ;)

What's the plan?

Well, I’m still deciding but it’s either gonna be “Thoms puddle of mud” paying homage to “toms bucket of mud”

Or

I also love TBRO’s current scape so maybe a shallow nature aquarium, with emergent growth?!?

Just deciding whether i wanna go balls out with co2 and everything or go back to what I’m used to and let it run itself!

Back