• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

James ADA 60p Iwagumi Journal

Seems like time for a hair cut :)
Definitely, I just keep putting it off all time now I'm thinking about removing the Rotala green and adding something different there, maybe a different carpet, something more grassy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Always that to see that tank growing so good...didn't have any luck with the starter kit DIY kit,had algae explosion on my 60p!

Back to ada ferts and Ok from now, thanks for the tips

No way, was you definitely adding enough? Maybe try them on your next set up from the beginning.
Always that to see that tank growing so good...didn't have any luck with the starter kit DIY kit,had algae explosion on my 60p!

Back to ada ferts and Ok from now, thanks for the tips

Massive trim on the tank today to get some shape back to the scape.
IMG_20181103_235434.jpeg
MVIMG_20181103_235540.jpeg
IMG_20181103_235448.jpeg

Just flicked through your journal, you've been on quite an aquascaping journey. Liking all the transitions :)
Thanks Tim, it been a journey for sure, they have been mini rescapes but thought I'd keep the journal going to hopefully help someone.

I would love to do a full rescape but with 3 children and work I'm struggling with time, maybe Christmas some time.

This journal will be finished here, I decided to tear down and rescape, the scape and plants got very messing with the Cuba carpet lifting so it was time. It was a great journey that I enjoy, plans are already in the making for new scape, hardscape has been sorted and plants have been ordered.

Thanks again

Great aquascape and many thanks again for the fissidens, it is finally tied in place and hopefully it will look even half as lush as in your tank.....a little continuation of your journey :cool::D

Good luck with the new scape, will look forward to seeing what you do :thumbup:

Cheerio,
Ady.

Great aquascape and many thanks again for the fissidens, it is finally tied in place and hopefully it will look even half as lush as in your tank.....a little continuation of your journey :cool::D

Good luck with the new scape, will look forward to seeing what you do

Cheerio,
Ady.
Thanks, glad you was happy with the moss and hopefully it will grow for you like it did for me (a monster) will check out your scape

I might start another journal on my new scape.

Just read this back to back! Love the scape, especially love the moss! Made my mind up what moss I’m using for my new scape!

Thanks for the inspo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read this back to back! Love the scape, especially love the moss! Made my mind up what moss I’m using for my new scape!

Thanks for the inspo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for reading my journal and glad it was a help it most definitely a lovely moss probably my favourite, you won't be disappointed with it.

Back