• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Return of the living roots.

thanks once again my friend. I appreciate that.
i know i didnd had the perfect scape, nor the perfect photo. but i expected at least a 3 digit ranking! Next year!

F0nRWFDh.jpg

It looks perfect too me, Maybe more fishes or brighter background, but again it deserve at least top 500.

Maybe an background plant like cyperus helferi or some valisneria or even eriocaulon sp needle leef would looks nice going from right to left.

Nice tank, how much power of chihiros do you use?whats lighting regime?

Nice tank, how much power of chihiros do you use?whats lighting regime?
I also wonder how much light.. Plant color is so nice and vibrant but the pictures looks a bit dark...

i switched back to t5s for the moment and im using them along with the chihiros for some hours. the chihiros is very strong but gives a very white colour to the plants that i dont like. So i am using a 2x28w t5 for 6 hours and the chihiros which is 45w for 3 hours out of the 6 of the photoperiod along whith the t5s.

Plants are indeed very vibrant with the sylvania grolux t5s. pics are taken with both light on. i have a vellum paper for background without a backlight and so when the room is dark so is the background. I shoot the close pics with no lights in the room to avoid reflections.

Back