• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA60P “take a hike”

While I really enjoyed this tank I think it’s about time for a rescape - colors are really a nice contrast during wintertime though
036725B8-2CF2-424D-B67E-3526DF9E38B3.jpeg

Can you provide a full plant this for this? Awesome scape, looking to encompass some elements in a new tank of mine. although I haven't got the wood or rock... or any substrate yet...

You got some nice plants for the rescape there! :thumbup:

Nice journal, no algae, colourful tank, enjoyed it, thanks.

Can you provide a full plant this for this? Awesome scape, looking to encompass some elements in a new tank of mine. although I haven't got the wood or rock... or any substrate yet...

I’ve updated the first post with a complete list of plants, equipment and hardscape

You got some nice plants for the rescape there! :thumbup:

Nice journal, no algae, colourful tank, enjoyed it, thanks.

Probably not going to reuse anything except from a couple of buces, I like getting new plants :p

Probably not going to reuse anything except from a couple of buces, I like getting new plants :p

Are you selling these?

Did the bolbitis difformis grow in your setup? I've found this plant very hard to maintain...

Are you selling these?

Did the bolbitis difformis grow in your setup? I've found this plant very hard to maintain...

I’m probably just giving them away locally - I have bad experiences with shipping plants during winter unfortunately.

The Bolbitis is still alive and well, although I barely see it for all of the Pinnatifida, but sometimes when I do a major trim it’s still there looking surprisingly good - as a afterthought I might keep that as well :D

Speaking of the devil - look what I accidentally cut a piece of during a trim
ADDBFF21-9CEC-45BC-BC59-24D91FC36280.jpeg

Bolbitis Difformis

Nice to see, It doesn't usually do that well immersed, it's probably better suited to terrariums etc.

It’s been living in almost complete darkness for 6 months. Surprisingly stubborn

I threw this part in the mini pond semi emersed, let’s see how that goes

Back