• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim pro 4 250t

Daveslaney

Anyone use the Eheim pro 4 250t filter? If so would you recommend? Your thoughts on it.
Have read mixed reviews on it on Utube etc. Thinking of replacing my tetratec 1200 on my aquascaper 600 as the filter is getting a Bit old and noisy now and the prime button is starting to fail.
Was thinking of the Eheim or a Fluval G6, but would prefer the Eheim thermo as the heater is built in.
But then again the G6 has a easier to clean pre filtero_O:).

I've got one running on my 45p as well as a 350t on my 600, love them, quiet with plenty of power and couldn't be simpler to prime, hold a consistent temp as well (but sits 1deg lower for me so I just set a deg higher than I want)

100% worth it for the extra filtration imo

If the extra height isn't an issue obviously

Same here run a 350 myself but they are tall as had to cut one of my draws in half to get it too fit,agree with kalum they do run one degree lower but great filter for cramming media in,run a tetratec 1200 on my other tank and the flow is lot stronger on that one though.

I have the 350T too in my 175L tank, I am happy with it. Agree with Kalum, really quiet and holds temp really well. As for power I maybe should have gone for size up but then again it would probably be too heavy for me to carry the stairs up to bathroom for cleaning...

I have enough hight in the aquascaper cabinet. So will go with the 350t for the extra few quid I think.
Thanks for the replys.

Back