• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Experience for wabbi kusa

zariio

Hi there,
something new from me.I hope you like it.

Tank:
size: 55x30x18cm

Light:

I still think it.

Filter:
Eheim 2211

Cabinet:
DIY
Boris-1-3 copy_zpscxrzpsxr.JPG

Last edited:
zariio

Your tank and stand are very interesting, reasons being you have a good eye for placing your hardscape and plants.
My only concern with the substrate is it would look a lot better if it was flat and the same depth across the front.
Your presentation is looking very neat and tidy no extra bits and pieces laying around.
Could it be improved yes certainly. If you removed the filter etc they would be no distraction at all. Then there is the power cord not much you could do about that it's a pity.

I am changing my hats now and speaking as a Cabinet Maker who taught the trade for 26 years.

The stand you have used the vertical grain to give that little extra height.

The base its sitting on would look a lot better if the grain was running length-ways. It is here you fell into the grain trap the way you have it front to back and the front edging is running length-ways. To many it looks OK but it was the first thing I saw.

The stand you have used the vertical grain to give that little extra height.

Over all an excellent tank and stand but with a little extra care it could rank high in many
competitions.

Keith:wave::wave:

Back