• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TMC V2 iLumenAir Nano - Any reviews?

Ashley Hunter

Seedling
Hey Guys,

I have recently set up a 30cm cube which is fairly densely planted and the aqua one lighting is just not adequate. My rotala rotundifolia is not a lush red and the carpeting hemianthus is struggling.

I have been looking for a fairly cheap option as I am not wishing to spend £100s so ideally under £80

Does anyone have any information/success with the TMC V2 ilumenair nano - a good brand and a great price if it is good.

Alternatively the Aquael Leddy Plant 8000k and Chihiros Aquasky.

Any suggestions, feedback and opinions are very welcome!

Thanks!!

V2 is good, I also recently purchased a 20cm chihiros A series on eBay for £15, dimmable, and its really good

Just looked at those very cheap on eBay. I am assuming the 5 colours is more beneficial than the single colour?

Just looked at those very cheap on eBay. I am assuming the 5 colours is more beneficial than the single colour?

Not sure, I went for the white, and am happy with the results, small pic below of a tank ive just started for reference using the light.
IMG_20190213_003057.jpg

Back