• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA solar RGB

Tom Michael

Does anyone own this light and can provide me any feedback please? I'm off to Japan in 3 weeks and considering purchasing, however with the poor exchange rate won't be cheap Chihrios Vivid is a much cheaper alternative. The Solar RGB will be about 3x more expensive.

Thanks

Thanks Chris

It depends on the exchange rate, which has been quite variable. Currently around 550, but then on top of that there is the hanging kit and shades to stop your eyes melting

Thanks Chris

It depends on the exchange rate, which has been quite variable. Currently around 550, but then on top of that there is the hanging kit and shades to stop your eyes melting

Oh really? I thought they were alot cheaper over there then buying through European distributors.

Still, If i had that money to spend on a light I would choose the solar rgb all day

Have it.

Still the best colors in ANY light in my opinion, I like vivid colors.

Design is really nice as well and it’s quality through and through, but expensive yes

If you can afford it then definitely go for it, it's by far the light with the best color rendition in the market. I've been obsessing over it ever since I saw one with my own eyes, but the price tag of 850 euros is a bit hefty for my pockets...

Thanks Chris

Don't forget you'll have to pay duty and VAT when you bring it home.

Back