• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

River themed aquarium

Happy weekend folks. This is it before weekly maintenance. I do love the tannic look, more importantly fishes are showing off their natural beauty and behaviour

e017b8805a52645abbb2320e06365d2b.jpg

Wow, they look incredibly healthy, really vivid colours.

Most of them are doing fine except cardinal tetra. They just have been relocated from my friend’s tank since last Saturday. I am seeing some of them partially lost tail or dorsal fin. Let’s see if this rescue mission successes

Last edited:
Rofl, was listening to some spaced out chill drum and bass and for me this was heavy enough then I watched the comments and put the sound on..:eek::lol:. But your thank sure does look amazing! that it isn't plant oriented doesn't bother at all it look really natural it is a great tank just to stare at the fish for hours..

Looking fantastic, great wood work. Love how the tetras shoal. T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crypt has melted its old leaves and settled on the new tank. Despite the low nutrition and no co2 injection this plant has developed so well. I would say I am successfully mimic its natural habitat.

Minh Long contacted me last week, asked for permission to come by and take photos of my tank.

Below are some outcomes of our 1.5 hour session. Bear with me the watermarks

https://www.facebook.com/559838189/posts/10157280243918190?sfns=mo

Great tank! I love the high tech planted look normally but absolutely love this set up. A video of the full tank from a distance would be fantastic to see

Back