• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cunzo pico tank, 780ml, mountain

Amazing how you’ve managed to fill it out like that. How did you manage to got plant cuttings so small?
Also any reason you chose crystal shrimp? Trying to decide what species I should get and just thinking plain cherries right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing, if not for the miniscus it could be 200L Great scale. T

Amazing how you’ve managed to fill it out like that. How did you manage to got plant cuttings so small?
Also any reason you chose crystal shrimp? Trying to decide what species I should get and just thinking plain cherries right now.

Thanks, it's quite an easy job; just choose some nano plants (for my pico I've used mini coin buces, mini weeping moss, mini xmas moss and hydrocotyle tripartita mini...some others small mosses).
The spotted head CRS was too small to put in my big tank with fishes so it grows in there, seems happy for now. ;)

Amazing, if not for the miniscus it could be 200L Great scale. T

Thanks mate, still some work to do, I'll add some branches to the top and some mini ferns.

That is absolutely stunning!

Thanks! :)

190328095944563571.jpg

Moss needs trimming.

I'll add some mini bolbitis soon.

Cheers

Don't suppose you have any hydrocotyle tripartita "mini" cuttings going spare as I don't want to but a pot just for the tank? Looking really good by the way, mine is ok, but the moss has died off for some reason, but luckily have some more from another tank to transfer!

Don't suppose you have any hydrocotyle tripartita "mini" cuttings going spare as I don't want to but a pot just for the tank? Looking really good by the way, mine is ok, but the moss has died off for some reason, but luckily have some more from another tank to transfer!

Sorry, I got a lot to give away but I live in France so if you want to pay the postage no problem.

Moss diying is often due to high température? My tank is at 20 degrees celsius.

Cheers

I’ve got some mate!

Pm me!

Back