• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ada 60p, talawa land

Thanks, happy with mine too, awesome efficiency and silence, most silent one I Ever had!

Small update, next step, cutting stems back and replant the tops.

Love the jungle look and the fishes too, they seems to hide and breed in the stems :)

190312091328751694.jpg

Cheers
Thierry
Looks stunning, it has a really nice balance and flow. I’m sure with trimming it will only get better in the coming weeks.
Cheerio,

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

I'm always trying to create something 'natural' looking when I setup an aquascape, so that is the best compliment to me.
:)

Hi there,

I've recently boosted my ferts in order to get that rotala h'ra red but unfortunately the twinstar es600 isn't powerful enough to get that deep red tone.

Now I'm thinking of buying the S series or eventually the new Nuniq 60 led, what do you think?

Otherwise everything is Ok, still some chops of bba on the Wood but I'm getting rid of it easily with liquid carbon and a sringe when WC.

Love that CO2art diffuser, dropped my bps from 2 bps to 1 bps, Totally silent. Worth every penny!

190328023749515886.jpg

Cheers

Many thanks guys!

Quick morning trim; problem is, the replanted tops are growing faster than the trimmed section, so next Time I will have to trim All of it.

It´s an great technique to make the rotala bushier but don't do this before taking final shot of your aquascape. Better trim All the tips at the same before final shot to avoid too much level differences.

I'm getting the nuniq led this week!
190404120048950803.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Finally got the nuniq led and I have to say that it looks too cold, greenish to me in comparaison to my twinstar ES;

190411040618401892.jpg

190411040618766834.jpg

Is it worth to Upgrade to the Twlnstar S series to get more reds?

Thanks

Check out green aqua YouTube video on how to make your tank look better in 15 min or something like that.
They put a Twinstar 600S over those red plants and the difference is ridiculous.

Check out green aqua YouTube video on how to make your tank look better in 15 min or something like that.
They put a Twinstar 600S over those red plants and the difference is ridiculous.

I've already seen it, but that différence was because old led was an ada aquasky moon which is great for green colours.

Couldn't find any comparaison between the twinstar E and S?

Hi there,

Thanks to All for help, support and kindness, thanks to ukaps staff and thanks aquascaping.

I'm deleting my account because I'm gonna live disconnected from the internet for an very long period...selling my laptop, smartphone, tv...for the health of my mind.:)

Cheers!
Thierry

Back