• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Which Diffuser

Qanvee M2 (16/22mm), or multiples off, it's the most robust inline atomiser I've used so far.

CO₂Art do their own branded version, looks identical except for black plastic parts instead of grey and the metal portion looks like it's black powder coated.

:)

Strangely I switched from a bazooka to a flux one and just couldn’t get many bubbles out of it. The bazooka does a fine mist but the flux seems to struggle (40 psi). I would say those styles of in tank diffusers are the best if you are looking for something a bit stealthy as they are easy to hide. They are quiet too

Mine works really well nice fine mist and some pearling
1559075660368351246039157455328.jpg

Interesting, maybe I need to soak it more?

Definitely needs soaking before use. Just put mine in RO water for a day or two before using. Nothing came through until it had been soaked but afterwards the gas needed turning down compared to the previous diffuser, it was that effective.

Last edited:
using for 1 week now a new ISTA diffuser and it's pretty damn good in 300L. i've seen it working in 6 aquariums over 350liters big and it made me buy it :D

As a point of interest do these diffusers get clogged over time? If so are they classed as a consumable or can you clean them. Just wondered.

A 1_10 bleach solution for around 10 mins and there like new not that I've had to clean mine andita been in the tank 10weeks

Cheers
Jay

Back