• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Aquael Ultramax

Ok guys the part has just arrived,its a modified motor cover, this has a tube attached my original did not, hope this helps
IMG_20190405_103912696.jpg
IMG_20190405_103912696.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190405_103922407.jpg
    IMG_20190405_103922407.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 245
Just noticed a Polish site selling the Ultramax 2000 for the equivalent of £94.22!

Thinking about messaging them and asking if they'll post to the UK, the extra postage would still be far less than simply buying one here!

Just noticed a Polish site selling the Ultramax 2000 for the equivalent of £94.22!

Thinking about messaging them and asking if they'll post to the UK, the extra postage would still be far less than simply buying one here!
Is it possible to share the site link with us please

Best to find out wherever you buy from that they are authorized aquael dealers or they wont honor the warranty.

I’ve just had confirmation that shipping is 120 zkuvadoiolas which works out at £20.

Total delivered £125.

Is there any import duty to pay? Also you’ll need to rewire the plug or use an adapter.

Thanks

Best to find out wherever you buy from that they are authorized aquael dealers or they wont honor the warranty.

I find that the most ridiculous approach from a company. Its like buying a car and the brand wont service it because it was not bought at their retailer center.

If its an original product, and it has not been messed up in any way, why on earth would a company not honor warranty? just because it was not bought via an authorized dealer? that makes no sense to me. If i know a company does that i, usually, just stop purchasing from then unless they have a very unique product i really need, otherwise i will pass...

I find that the most ridiculous approach from a company. Its like buying a car and the brand wont service it because it was not bought at their retailer center.

If its an original product, and it has not been messed up in any way, why on earth would a company not honor warranty? just because it was not bought via an authorized dealer? that makes no sense to me. If i know a company does that i, usually, just stop purchasing from then unless they have a very unique product i really need, otherwise i will pass...
I can only pass on what i was told when i rang Aquael,because i bought from ebay they said i would have to purchase spares from ALF in the uk,i pointed out that this was a design fault and they sent me the part foc

Just ordered one as the exchange rate is too good!

£114 inc delivery from Poland.

Crazy how these are £195 in UK shops
It's the same with a lot of products. And it's why manufacturers sometimes won't honour the warranty if bought elsewhere in Europe or if it's a grey import.
It forces consumers to buy from authorised retailers to keep the price of their products artificially inflated.

The cost of a product is what the market will stand, but often manufacturers will manipulate that market themselves.
It's particularly bad in the UK, I guess we're all just a bunch of suckers and will often pay the higher price.

Isn't there a TV programme about that...Rip Off Britain :rolleyes:

Well you get what you pay for! I bought one from Plantica.PL but the whole experience has been dreadful. PLEASE DO NOT USE Plantica.pl!!!

I bought the filter, a few days later they asked for more money sending to a direct bank account for shipping which would bring the price close to £150. I refused and asked for a refund and they went quiet for a week. Then asked for bank details to return my money. I gave my details and now they are going back on this saying they can only pay back via PayPal or a Polish bank now because I’m foreign data!

They have loads of my details and I’m refusing to give anything else. Now chasing a return via Santander credit card protection.

I’ll just buy one from a U.K. supplier once my money is returned.

Almost exactly the same experience here! The only difference is when they asked me for more money I told them I just wanted to cancel the transaction and asked for a full refund. They keep going quiet for up to a week at a time and then when I do get a reply it's to ask for more time. I've opened a dispute on PayPal.

Guys just get it from the German Ebay guy. Shipped with DHL, very very fast and great price. Perfect experience.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Almost exactly the same experience here! The only difference is when they asked me for more money I told them I just wanted to cancel the transaction and asked for a full refund. They keep going quiet for up to a week at a time and then when I do get a reply it's to ask for more time. I've opened a dispute on PayPal.
Was this with Plantica.pl too?

Back