• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Weird colour neocaridina...

HiNtZ

As title - got this critter in the tank. Looks pretty cool.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n_5nuC1cwKc7vNEThWd1XjN2Ysuw2ETj

20190505_191019.jpg

Anyone else get weird mixes like this?

Last edited:
Be nice to see how it develops, if it does.

Post some pics up guys if you have them.

Awesome!

SF: that's a really interesting mottled look. Are you trying to develop the line at all?

Chuck: I like that black one! nice patterns.

I've got a fire yellow here with a single red blotch on its tail - I'm wondering if it will continue? I'd quite like a yellow with blotches of red on her.

Ive been separating mine into a small tank, interested how they will turn out as adults

I keep mine all together and separate them at cull time... usually when the males are getting mature enough to mate. Don't want clear ones spoiling where I've got to now.

SF: that's a really interesting mottled look. Are you trying to develop the line at all?

This is an old picture, when I was still entertained by shrimp. Now that I have them by the hundreds, I don't pay much attention to them. I like them because they're good substrate cleaners when in numbers...I did think at some stage breeding the odd ones. I've had variety of blues and combo blues and reds with odd markings, really beautiful but I never got around it, not sure why because I have 2 shrimp only tanks right now, plus others...

Ive been separating the more off colour blue dream culls into my tangerine tiger tank to grow on, a few have developed nice colouring, but only one would cooperate for a pic...

88284E69-7C7D-46C0-852D-C074DF712BB6.jpeg
77CBB110-67DC-4D9F-B4B1-08ACC2B51A89.jpeg
Haven’t had any Mis colours in the blue dream tank for a while, but even with culling an odd one pops up

He’s now took early retirement in the skittles tank

Back