• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy CO2 in Leicestershire ?

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Does anyone form my neck of the woods (Leicestershire) know where to get 2kg fire extinguishers, cheap?
I've been using my supply bought from MK, and I've just noticed the last one which is hooked up to my tank is rapidly on its way out :eek:

Whilst not super close there is a guy near M1 J27 who sells them for £10 each. I've had around 12 off him so far and all have been perfect. PM me if you want his details.

Thanks @PAYN3Y...I phoned around, some businesses wanted silly money, even for out of date units. Eventually found a small business about 10 mins from where I live and picked up 4 out of date 2kg extinguishers, £10.00 each. If anyone wants the contact details let me know.

No matter where you are; best place to get them are these factory like places ( I don't know what to call them :) ) that officially work for the firehouses. They usually are semi-private. They do all kinds of fillings and also provide all kinds of tanks. The prices are almost half of what you will get elsewhere.

Back