• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

EI dosing; all in one - why not?

It’s been a few months so how are you getting on with this Andrew?
I've not had an aquarium running for a little while now so I haven't had long enough to really experiment with them.
Things went through my head about the P of the aquarium and the liquid haze as soon as it hits the tank which caused me to back off a bit, wondering if this was breaking up but others report the same thing.
I don't see the harm in using the ascorbic acid and potassium sorbate in your normal maro and micro mix as I will do from now on whichever method I choose.

Not enough people seem to have adopted the idea which left me wondering why.

In the same boat here. Not sure what to do. I have been looking at recipes all over the place but can't decide what to chose. I have seen this product called APT Complete made by aquarist David Wong. He has an all in one product similar to what Jame's Planted Tank "All In One Solution" describes in his website. However Mr. Wong claims that he doesn't use CSM + B for the trace element part. Anyway I am at odds what to do specially because being in Thailand makes it expensive to import CSM + B. All other chemicals can be found here though and I did found some micros locally but I am unsure if they are suitable. What I found is called NIC-SPRAY and it is composed of the following:

Chelate-EDTA : MgO 7.29%, Fe 1.90%, Mn 1.94% Cu 2.08%, Zn 1.90%, B 2.17% Mo 0.024%, Ni 0.05%

Back