• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dennerle Seminar

Hi Danny boy,i am up for it,But i go on holiday on may 24th so we will see,regards john.

I'd be interested, subjet to location and date. Can't you provisionally book a venue/date and then see what response you get?

If it fits with others schedules then you could get some definative responses or possible attendees could rearrange appointments etc. to fit in with dates provided.??

Simon D said:
I'd be interested, subjet to location and date. Can't you provisionally book a venue/date and then see what response you get?

If it fits with others schedules then you could get some definative responses or possible attendees could rearrange appointments etc. to fit in with dates provided.??
I've informed Dennerle of the possible interest and requested a more definite date and venue. It could be a good day.

Dan Crawford said:
I've informed Dennerle of the possible interest and requested a more definite date and venue. It could be a good day.

i'd be interested in a trip to the moon, if it were held at lincoln, :lol: i cant commit to anything that dont have dates and venues.

once you've got confiramtion Dan, i'll see if i can make it. what with the recession, i cant afford air at the minute! :?

Superman said:
Billypete said:
Hi All. Would definately be interested dependant on date - I work shifts , so .... A bit forward :oops: , but ,superman, I could give you a lift If I was to make it , as I'm driving passed your front door to get there ?? Pete.
Road trip! Don't mind sharing a car to get there.
I had to share with Steve and John Starkey to get to FoF, so anything else will be pleasent!
I'll make sure I don't have any curries for week - just to make sure !! :oops: :lol: :lol:
:idea: Perhaps Steve and John could come as well if there local ...... :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Regards

Pete

Back