• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Musings on a 35L Nano

I’m still procrastinating about my 35L Nano. I think I’ve got nearly everything I need to set it up but can’t make up my mind on inhabitants. I was originally thinking of planting fairly heavily albeit in a low tech setup and maybe get some shrimp to add interest. I’m now wondering though if I should plant a lot lighter with a silver sand substrate and get maybe five or six small Corydoras. I’ve always liked these fish but thought the tank was a bit small, it’s 31cm square. I should add that the bogwood is very hollow and probably only takes up about 15% of the floor space. If I did this planting would be mainly on the bogwood with Java mosses and some Anubias. Tech would be non CO2 and I’ll be using an under tank heater and an Eheim Classic 250 for filtration. I’d appreciate any thoughts.

2DA07B00-029B-48FE-8687-0803344327BC.jpeg
0A35E6A9-E962-4225-BD05-15C22A50336D.jpeg

I’ve already got two external canisters to choose from so I’ll be using one of those, probably the Eheim.

Back