• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Olympus is Calling.

Wow just wow that is stunning mate absolutely stunning the trident fern has bounced back do well all the plants look amazing os that Pogostemon Helferi has it been difficult to grow hows the light working out
Cheers
Jay

Looking great Karl...:cool:
Nice music as well, if a little sad; Barber's Adagio for Strings...I keep expecting to see Sgt. Elias stumbling out from behind the Trident with the Việt Cộng in hot pursuit...:eek:

u-g-PXJMA30.jpg

Wow just wow that is stunning mate absolutely stunning the trident fern has bounced back do well all the plants look amazing os that Pogostemon Helferi has it been difficult to grow hows the light working out
Cheers
Jay

Thank you :D I trimmed the Trident back so hard so the carpet could get some light. The Pogostemon Helferi still isnt right and playing with the ferts slowly but still getting pinholes and melting of the older leaves, but less but after a fert ppm chage like to give it 6-8 weeks to see if it helps- dont think the hard water helps either

Barber's Adagio for Strings...

Barber's Adagio for Strings. :thumbup: always listen to it for scaping put me in the right place, but yes sad and very powerful peace of music IMO having watched Vietnam war in colour by Burns and Novick on netflix puts the Vietnam conflict into perspective :eek::eek::eek:

sad and very powerful peace of music IMO having watched Vietnam war in colour by Burns and Novick on netflix puts the Vietnam conflict into perspective :eek::eek::eek:
I'm going to check that out, looks fascinating, if more than a little harrowing...

I'm going to check that out, looks fascinating, if more than a little harrowing...

Sorry I miss quoted its title it's 'The Vietnam War' by Burns and Novick, it's a bit of an epic series at about 16hrs but a very informative series that covers the 20year conflict very well.

Did a big trim of carpet this weekend - it took 6hr+ plus easy, it wasnt the trimming it was getting the moss out esp the Ricca Moss, then gave the carpet a turkey blasting with the Gyres on 100% which due to hols etc I hadnt done it for about 4 weeks and I normally blast it weekly, with the carpet trimmed loads of detritus came up. Added some Blyxa Japonica which I had been growing in pot scape and moved the Bolbitis Heuelotii about a bit. Cleaned a few rocks up also.

Then did a 50% WC x2

upload_2019-7-7_20-40-29.png

Just need to trim the other side :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_1333.JPG
    IMG_1333.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1336.JPG
    IMG_1336.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1341.JPG
    IMG_1341.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1342.JPG
    IMG_1342.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1346.JPG
    IMG_1346.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1349.JPG
    IMG_1349.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1350.JPG
    IMG_1350.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1351.JPG
    IMG_1351.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 215
Cryptocoryne parva was getting a little unruly so a light trim was in order ;)
upload_2019-8-11_20-29-59.png

upload_2019-8-11_20-30-54.png

Fissidens Moss and Trident got a sightly lighter trim as well as a few others

upload_2019-8-11_20-33-32.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-11_20-34-33.png
    upload_2019-8-11_20-34-33.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 158
Just noticed tonight one of the XF330 pumps wasnt working :eek:
So I changed the pump channels over and the fault changed which pump wasnt working so it must be a controller issue.
So phoned maxspect at 4.50pm got though easy spoke to them and they informed me I must have a faulty controller (they do get a few), it was late in the day and they had turned their PCs off so they asked me to E-mail them the details and serial number and they would send me a replacement controller sent out on Monday.

Well it is 'Friday 13th' :rolleyes: :lol:

Back