• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 possible fault?

Crazy_Walrus

Seedling
Hello,

I have just set up my co2 system. The diffuser is now full of co2 and there's no water left in it.

My issue is that there are not many bubbles coming out of the diffuser at all.
I have it at 1 bubble per second and the diffuser has a tiny amount of bubbles? Is the correct or is there's. Leak?

Bang up the CO2 to saturate the diffuser then turn it down again. Some diffusers take 24 hours to get saturated.

You can do a leak test by closing the needle valve and then the bottle. See if the regulator holds pressure.

1 bubble a second is low for all but the smallest of tanks. You don’t mention what size your tank is, regulator or duffuser so need loads more info to help with that.

Bang up the CO2 to saturate the diffuser then turn it down again. Some diffusers take 24 hours to get saturated.

You can do a leak test by closing the needle valve and then the bottle. See if the regulator holds pressure.

1 bubble a second is low for all but the smallest of tanks. You don’t mention what size your tank is, regulator or duffuser so need loads more info to help with that.

Diffuser - UEETEK Set of 4pcs Aquarium Fish Tank CO2 Diffuser Carbon Dioxide Reactor with Check Valve /U-Shape Glass Pipe /Sucker https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0792PZRHT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_8yMgDb6XNMTDT

Tank is 140L
Regulator is the barn co2 regulator it's on ebay

My 140ltr tank the bubble rate is uncountable but I guess about 5 a second so yours is way to low for that size tank
Also that seems like a small diffuser for that tank
Cheers
Jay

My co2 in a 140ltr tank
15614073967959087606202797952228.jpg

Unfortunately mate you do get what you pay for when it comes to things like this and is it worth losing the money you spend on the plants to save a few quid on a diffuser
Cheers
Jay

Unfortunately mate you do get what you pay for when it comes to things like this and is it worth losing the money you spend on the plants to save a few quid on a diffuser
Cheers
Jay

I'm skint ATM I was getting a new diffuser when I got paid guess

Back