• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A 90cm New Beginning

Just moved mine to my 60p they where always meant to be in there with the all green look they will pop you need to get the DENNERLE nano gran food for them.really makes the red come out of them

Just moved mine to my 60p they where always meant to be in there with the all green look they will pop you need to get the DENNERLE nano gran food for them.really makes the red come out of them

Yes mate that is exactly what i have to feed them on and any that drops to the bottom is loved by the shrimp.

I love the way they're schooling in Big tanks like yours ; they were Always Shy in my nano tanks.

Nice scape btw

I love the way they're schooling in Big tanks like yours ; they were Always Shy in my nano tanks.

Nice scape btw

Thanks Cookie :thumbup:
I would love to see about 100 of them in a really big tank, 10 foot plus :) would look amazing!

Things have just been growing away this week and the stems have nearly hit the surface, so they will be getting a trim this week, still no sign of any issues and all the livestock have settled in well.

vDkbEBs.jpg

3fUPKlp.jpg

Actually not true! yesterday i had a nice stream stem of Hydrocotyle tripartita trailing over the rocks and today all the leaves have gone and i an just left with a stalk and a couple of big Amanos with a guilty look on there faces :rolleyes:

o61cYdv.jpg

Going to put an order in soon with @Aquarium Gardens to acquire the bits i need to redo the foreground and get rid of that sand. Will post an update when i do.

Agree
A shoal of 50-60 will be awesome in this tank :D

Then for a second species choose something more subtle like these

Hemigrammus rubrostriatus

those are really nice :thumbup: i may bolster the Ember numbers too and i have also got my eye on some Tangerine Tigers to up the shrimp numbers. :)

Back