• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ada 60p, talawa land

You found some of that fantastic (new?) wood - George Framer commented on it when he was doing a scape with someone (lots of place to stash moss and epiphytes :D )

I noticed it in Sacha Hoyer’s new shop gallery - have you seen his recent algae videos?

Well done Talawa Land :)
(of course!)

You found some of that fantastic (new?) wood - George Framer commented on it when he was doing a scape with someone (lots of place to stash moss and epiphytes :D )

I noticed it in Sacha Hoyer’s new shop gallery - have you seen his recent algae videos?

Well done Talawa Land :)
(of course!)

Yeah, finally found someone in France that sell top notch hardscape (kessai wood, jungle wood, asia+, tree roots, senganni ) and ancient stone too!

That wood is labelled as 'jungle wood', seems to match the colour and the texture of spider wood, I'll see if I can add details with some asia roots.

Seems to be a nice support for mosses, and stash épiphytes like you said. ;)

Would love to open an gallery like Sacha did, even with algae :D:cigar:

Shrimpy saturday!

190622054318156313.jpg

190622054318474992.jpg

190622054318795576.jpg

Cheers

Hi guys,

So I went to vacation for 2 weeks and when I was back the shrimp population had exploded and they seems to love to eat the Roots of my hc Cuba and my hemianthus micranthemoides...!:arghh::D

Anyway this scape has Come to an end, it will run with low maintenance till september and then rescape. As Always it was an pleasure to share this journal with you guys, thanks for the tips and support as Always!:thumbup:

Todays pic After maintenance, don't mind the hc missing on the right...o_O

19071309140935584.jpg

Wow, stunning journal mate, phoenix tetras are something else, I've seen a few at my LFS, but not enough to start a shoal... your shrimp are remarkable, where did you get them from? Were the phoenix tetras ok with the shrimp or did they hunt them? looking forward to your next one with interest

Wow, stunning journal mate, phoenix tetras are something else, I've seen a few at my LFS, but not enough to start a shoal... your shrimp are remarkable, where did you get them from? Were the phoenix tetras ok with the shrimp or did they hunt them? looking forward to your next one with interest

Thanks! :)

My shrimps came from a local breeder in France, he's got some stunning examples and for very cheap, I paid them less than 2€/shrimp… ;)

Unfortunately the phoenix tetras are amazing hunters, caught one eating one of my pinto red shrimp and since that I've start selling them. They seem to leave the tiger blue alone because they are darker and less easy to see...otherwise they are beautiful fishes but won't recommend them with colourful shrimps.

Back