• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

3 Nanos in a row - project

Sveiki Jurijs,

I just wanted to ask why did You use these tank this way? I mean flat side in the front and the curved in the back.
I have 2 tanks with curved edges, one 68L and the other 25L and I have never though to use them that way.
Am I doing something wrong? I will be rescaping the 68L soon, should I turn it around?

Hi

This is an old thread from Jurijs but he mentions turning the curved edges to the back for photographic reasons - any curved glass distorts photos, also when you view the tank - some people like the effects of curved glass, some don’t
:)

(You can find Jurijs on his YouTube channel and Instagram these days ... his FB has been temporarily disabled )

Thanks for the answer. I actually did not hope to get an answer from Jurijs himself, I knew that this forum is active enough to get a a reply from someone. I will try to turn one tank around for some time.

Back