• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Cambridge

Delirious

Hello everyone, I've been keeping fish for years but never got into aquascaping until now as I always had fish that didn't agree with plants... But a friend/colleague (who introduced me to this place but i don't know his username) gave me this whole setup.

SwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.jpg

I have a bunch of mini landscape to go in but don't have much inspiration, can people share their 55 litre scapes so I can get some ideas?

Thank you :D

Yep, hes a 17 year old in a 30something's body, its his super power.

I thought my super power was confusing people by hiding behind my real name on forums :lol:

Turns out it’s having the mental capacity half that of my age :dead:

Enjoy the setup and be sure to have a good look see at the journals/featured journals section. Some great talents on here to provide inspiration.

I thought my super power was confusing people by hiding behind my real name on forums :lol:

How was I to know you used your real name and not a username? ;)

be sure to have a good look see at the journals/featured journals section.

I've had a quick look :D I have a better idea of what I'm doing now, I'm ready for plants! just need money first.

Wow...that is a great (and generous!) friend to have. Congratulations on the tank, looks like a lovely set up. And Aquarium Gardens shop is in your neighbourhood...when you’re ready for your plants they have amazing choice and were really friendly and helpful when I was choosing plants for my new tank.

Hello everyone, I've been keeping fish for years but never got into aquascaping until now as I always had fish that didn't agree with plants... But a friend/colleague (who introduced me to Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire this place but i don't know his username) gave me this whole setup.

I have a bunch of mini landscape to go in but don't have much inspiration, can people share their 55 litre scapes so I can get some ideas?

Thank you :D
Welcome! :)

Back